Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kristen Stewart says she's ready to choose her next film



Actress Kristen Stewart appears to be focused on obtaining new roles and moving forward.
The 22-year-old made her first public appearance since her headlining cheating scandal for her latest film "On The Road."
The New York Post reported that Stewart claims she is in a good place to start her next film, and she certainly seems prepared for anything that comes her way.
Stewart recently made several comments concerning her desire for upcoming roles.
“I know it's weird to skirt subjects, but I think it's been said on the Internet that I'm doing Lie Down in Darkness; it's not happening yet. I don't know when they're [going to officially green-light the film]. I love that thing, I would do anything to get that to go, but it's just not yet. Hopefully it does, but other than that, nothing,” she added.
The young actress appears to be moving on with her career. Her reputation as an actress is not at all tainted as her loyal fans anticipate her upcoming films.
For more information on Kristen Stewart visit http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0829576/


No comments:

Post a Comment