Saturday, November 10, 2012

Stephanie Meyer Talks About Kristen

 
 
Kristen Stewart gets all of this criticism, I wondered what --
She is in front of a camera all of her life. I can't even imagine living like that.

Me neither. I would just jump off a bridge or something. In the earlier films she was not extremely emotional. Some "Twilight" fans have said, 'We can't have her being overdramatic; we need to live through her as a surrogate and the way she sees Edward and Jacob.' How do you feel about that?

I can't say for sure what Kristen's process was. I do know that she takes the character and lives in it and creates who that character is and then goes for it. I mean, she doesn't compromise. This was her Bella. It's so consistent throughout the movies because she knows who she is. I do think a lot of people wanted to be in her position, and that's got to be a really hard place to be, acting a character that everyone's going to sit there and say, "Oh, but I would have said this!"


Source | Via

No comments:

Post a Comment