Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Kristen Drops Out of "Cali"

imagebam.com 

Kristen Stewart is dropping out of the upcoming movie Cali, a source exclusively tells Gossip Cop.

We’ve reached out for a comment from the actress’ camp, but have not heard back.

Gossip Cop is told that Amber Heard has been asked to join the cast, although it’s not confirmed whether she’d be taking the part.

Heard’s rep would not comment.

We’re checking to confirm whether Stewart, reportedly a producer on the film, is still involved in that capacity.

Gossip Cop also reached out to Voltage Productions, the company behind Cali.

Voltage declined to confirm Stewart’s status, but oddly noted that an announcement would be made soon.

Gossip Cop will continue to track the story and have updates.

GossipCop


Lets just wait for confirmation from an official rep!

9 comments:

  1. I cannot believe this shit and I don't believe all the gossip cop that they have been reporting lately.I stop to go there cos a lot of hater,mean,and nasty people who comment in that gossip cop site.I lost my respect on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not believe the gossip cop what they been reporting about kristen and rob lately,they are the same lowest rag who want hits for thier site.I lost my respect on them since they use "sources" and not actual facts to present the real story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's astonishing how much she looks like Jodie Foster in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's astonishing how much she looks like Jodie Foster in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. F*CK!! No one should lose their carrer for one mistake!!! I hope Kristen just need some time to step back and sort out her life but not punish herself by dropping out of movie projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amen to that ... i wish she would reconsider ... i would wish for them to be together but if fate does not allow, it's not the end of her life ... many people still wants to see and support her. i hope she comes out now ... not all people are narrow-minded --- kristen, this too shall pass!

      Delete
  6. I, for one, support and respect the decision she made.
    I think it's a good sign to show her priority in life now and the courage to fix what has been damaged, professionally and private life.
    I wish Kristen the best, and we can do nothing but be fully supportive!!!

    ReplyDelete