Friday, September 7, 2012

ETCanda Talks to Kristen on the TIFF Red Carpet


Kristen talked about how proud she was of the film, saying:
“I really love this movie – I’m SO proud of it , I couldn’t be more proud to be standing who I’m standing next to. I’ve been a fan of this book since I was a tiny kid. This is why I do what I do. That’s it.”
Kristen later admitted that probably one of the reasons why everyone wanted to sign on to the project was how fun it would be to film.
“I’ve been a fan of the book since I was literally 15-years-old. It’s funny, it seems like this outrageous thing- the biggest question was ‘how has it been to push those limits?’ I think once I read the book – limits don’t exist.”
Read the rest of the article at the source.
Source: ETCanada  via

No comments:

Post a Comment