Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fan Account From @Meli1518 with Kristen in Toronto

image host

The sweet and lovely @Meli1518 was lucky enough to meet Kristen this evening at the Toronto airport! Kristen is in Toronto for the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF), supporting her film, ON THE ROAD.
  • I just met Kristen omg!!! And shake her hand and thanked for coming and she thanked me omg
  • Guysssss and guysssss we talked and she said I hope you like the movie omg!!
  • Guysssss I’m still shaking omg guysss it was amazing!!! And when I thanked her she laughed and said “NO THANK YOU!”
  • And lmao I said to her please don’t panic and she loled I wanted to let her know I was her fan not a crazy !! And Sydney was with her
  • And Ruth was getting the luggage with the other guys
  • Once out of customs paps went nuts but she was quick and her team was awesome lol
  • And God loves me bc my flight was delayed to get here in time to see her =) sooooo blessed!!
Source: @Meli1518 |  via

No comments:

Post a Comment