Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New Pics of Kristen from British Vogue Photoshoot & Quotes from Interview

image host image host


Making her comeback on the front pages of a glossy magazine after her very public slip up when she cheated on Robert Pattinson with director, Rupert Sanders, the 22-year-old admits she struggles to play it cool.

‘I know if you haven’t thought about how you want to present a very packaged idea of yourself then it can seem like you lack ambition. But, dude, honestly? I can’t,’ she said.

She told Vogue: People expect it to be easy because there you are, out there, doing the thing that you want and making lots of money out of it. But, you know, I’m not that smooth. I can get clumsy around certain people.’

‘Like if I were to sit down and think, “OK, I’m really famous, how am I going to conduct myself in public?” I wouldn’t know who that person would be! It would be a lot easier if I could, but I can’t.’



Kristen, who stars in new film On The Road, also moved to speak of her empathy for the Beat generation, on which the film is based.

'There is always going to be that seam of people who want things differently to the standardised version. It’s not necessarily a rebellious thing, it’s just who they are.

'That world back then, it just seems freer to me than anything I could ever touch and I’m fully nostalgic for it, even though I wasn’t even alive then.

'It’s the loyalty aspect of it all. I love being on the periphery with a group of people who have the same values that I do. People who don’t get off on fame, who just like the process of making movies and thrive.'


Kristen Stewart in @balenciaga and Just @roberto_cavalli for the October issue of British VOGUE. twitpic.com/aqvit3
— Courtney Justice (@courtjustice) September 4, 2012

image host

Via | Via | Interview | Via | Via

1 comment:

  1. I miss her, I love her, I wish all the best for her...

    ReplyDelete