Friday, September 7, 2012

Robert Pattinson in Alexander McQueen | 2012 MTV Video Music Awards




I know a lot of you tuned into the MTV Video Music Awards strictly to see Robert Pattinson and his “Twilight” gang introduce the final trailer for the upcoming “Breaking Dawn: Part 2″ film, so there is no way I was going to deprive you from getting the scoop on Mr. Pattinson’s wardrobe.
You’re totally interested, right? Right.
If you checked out my VMAs Wish List, then you know I included a look from Alexander McQueen and a separate black bomber jacket selection for him. I’d like to think Robert took those suggestions and did one better… he wore an Alexander McQueenbomber jacket with leather sleeves!
Oh, Rob.
I’m sensing a trend you guys! This boy loves wearing blue and black lately, so color me not surprised that he partnered his really-freaking-cool cashmere leather McQueen jacket with a white tee, a black button-down shirt and a pair of navy denim trousers.


No comments:

Post a Comment