Monday, January 14, 2013

New Rob Interview with Prosieben from the Golden Globes Red Carpet

Youtube or watch at the source



Transcript via @McAvoyDi
Q: Are you going to Australia?
R: Yeah, in a few days.

Q: Can you tell me a little bit about it?
R: It's set 20 years in the future, in Australia. Basically, I'm an American whose brother is in a criminal gang in Australia. Guy Pearce's character kinda kidnaps me to try and find my brother. Other than that it's really complicated. But it's cool. It's really fun.

Q: How do you prepare for a night like this? You presented at the Oscars, you present tonight, how do you prepare for it?
R: You can't. It's impossible. I'm always so nervous. Up until I get out of the car I'm so nervous.

Q: Whats going through your head?
R: Now I'm alright.

Q: Why (he's nervous)?
R: I have no idea. It's weird I'm not very good... I'm not good with people.

Question about crazy Twilight carpets, if it's a different feeling standing next to Glenn Close.
R: No, it's amazing. You feel less responsibility as well.

Via | Via | Via

No comments:

Post a Comment