Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New/Old Pic of Rob at Hot Topic Tour in Chicago - November 12, 2008

imagebam.com

The photograph is by Nicole Peterson of Monsterbrand 
Here's what she said about it:

"Shot this photo a few years ago at a promotional event for the film known as "Twilight". I am by no means a fan of the franchise, but I thought the event would be a good photo opportunity, so I attended. Boy, was I floored (and sometimes frightened) by the enthusiasm of the fans. Twilight itself is too flat and one-dimensional for me, but Robert Pattinson, the actor seemed an all-around cool guy, had a good head on his shoulders. A very funny individual. You can count me as a Pattinson fan, but not a Twilight fan. Overall, just a great photographic learning experience for me. Also! I'm also very excited to hear he was recently cast in "Lawrence of Arabia".
via

No comments:

Post a Comment